When you are in love, discovering each other is central. You get all the inspiration for this from yourself, after all, everything comes naturally when you are in love; you rush on the waves of love and want only one thing and that is that the wonderful feeling will never stop. In the phase after falling in love it is less obvious to discover each other. It also becomes more difficult because the person with whom you were so in love mirrors the less pleasant sides of yourself in addition to the nice sides. You may also start living together and / or form a family. aAll the practical issues that this entails often cloud the essence of your being together.
For those in need of extra floor, relaxation and inspiration during their stay, the initiator of the Love Bubbles (Mariëtte Sinninghe Damsté) has a number of love tools developed based on the (often) common issues that she encounters in her own relationships and in the couples she accompanies on their journey of discovery. Such as, for example:
- Does the feeling of love remain forever gone after the period of being in love or can you conjure it up in your relationship?
- How can we be together again (or more) together?
- What is meant by "divine sex"? How do we take the first step there?
- If we have a discussion about matters that are dear to us, it quickly ends in a fight. How can we communicate lovingly?
- How does our love for each other change with our changing body and our changing needs?
- My partner has cheated on me and this remains between us like a dark cloud. Can I forgive my partner for what he (or she) has done? How do you do that?
- How can we feel free and live an equivalent life of our own while staying connected?
- Since the arrival of our children, our relationship has been mainly of a practical nature and we play 'father and mother'. I miss the lover (mistress) in my partner. How can I see my loved one again for who he (or she) is?
- How can we allow inspiration in the field of sexuality without putting a bomb under our relationship?
Mariëtte hopes to inspire you so that you can find your own answers, answers that can also change moment by moment in your life because you also grow as an individual in your love relationship. The love rituals with which Mariëtte can inspire you vary from the Love Ritual Boxes where you yourself get started step by step in a playful way with a theme, to a Massage Ritual where you are massaged in each other's loving presence, to the Love Retreats where you extend the stay with 3 hours with personal guidance. These sessions are given by Mariëtte herself.